Council on co-ownership in Quebec

Questions / Answers
Proportional Rule: What is it?

Question: We suffered water damage. Three apartments, including mine, were affected by a broken hot water tank. The co-ownership’s insurer ...

Mortgage broker

Since May 1, 2020, mortgage brokerage has been a discipline covered by the Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services and ...